DETERGENT ECOBIO LISCIVA 500 GR
Eco detergent Bio Lisciva , NaturPlus.
Pack of 500 gr
The lye is an ecological product able to dissolve and remove dirt and limestone from any surface or fabric.
Important ally for the natural cleaning of the whole house.
Replaces numerous chemical products: detergent, degreasing and limescale:
- Laundry in the washing machine;
- Hand washing
- Dishwasher cleaner;
- Dishwashing degreaser;
- Degreaser for all surfaces.
The AIAB certificate (Italian Association of Organic Agriculture) guarantees the low environmental impact of the product and its respect for the person and the environment.
Free of: phosphates, optical whiteners, synthetic surfactants
HOW TO USE:
WASHING MACHINE: 30 ° C for delicate and colored items | 60 ° C for cotton and white garments | 90 ° C for very dirty items.
HAND WASH: Fill a basin with warm water, add 2 tablespoons and leave to soak for about 30 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
DEGREASER FOR TABLEWARE: It can be used for very fat and encrusted dishes. Leave to soak for 30 minutes and then rinse with plenty of water.
WARNINGS: Keep out of reach of children. Hazard statements: May intensify fire; combustion. Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye damage. Safety advice: If consulting a doctor, keep the container or the product label. Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames or other ignition sources. Not smoking. Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles. Wear protective gloves / clothing. Protect eyes / face.
• Caution: IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH EYES: rinse thoroughly for several minutes. Remove any contact lenses if it is easy to do so. Continue to rinse. Contact a POISON CENTER immediately. In case of fire: use powder or foam extinguishers to extinguish.
• Other hazards: Dispose of the product / container in accordance with local regulations.
• Contains: Disodium carbonate, compound with hydrogen peroxide (2: 3), CAS no. 15630-89-4, EC No. 239-707-6 Regulation (EC) n. 2006/907 - 2004 / 648-> 30% Oxygen-based bleaching agents.